WMW is crafted with the mindset of allowing these enthusiastic individuals to expand their knowledge and broaden their horizons beyond what lies within the broad scope of electronic music and entertainment industry.
Wired Music Week 2019 is filled with engaging activities including:
– Production masterclasses
– 1-on-1 advice with industry professionals
– Side activities with your favorite artists
Encounter first hand at Asia’s largest electronic music conference + festival with extensive lounges and well-equipped networking facilities. With a wide range of topics lined up by innovators, key professionals, and pioneers, diversity is key at the WMW conference, offering the most interesting programme components, benefiting all departments of the electronic music industry…
Get ready to step onto a whole new level filled with excitement and experience Wired Music Week 2019!
REASONS YOU SHOULDN’T MISS WMW 2019!
1. With over 80+ artists, speakers, and professionals in the field attending the conference, this makes WMW as Asia’s Largest Celebration in Electronic Music!
2. For all you budding musicians, this is the golden opportunity for you to connect with worldwide recording labels during WMW’s demo drop sessions. Labels present include: Barong Family, Revealed Recordings, Armada Music, Future House Music, 2-Dutch Music Group, Warner Music, Spinnin Records, & more!!
3. Take this chance to invest in your interest, your career, your hobby, more importantly – Yourself! WMW is built upon the mindset of endless possibilities surrounding the ever-evolutioning music industry. Whether you are a budding or seasoned musician, or even an individual who recently sparked curiosity in this entertainment zone, attending WMW will help you open your eyes to the wide scope of potential careers and prospects in this field and beyond.
4. Among the professionals, you will also be engaged with speakers/ Panelist representing the most noteworthy music & entertainment media companies. Some of them represent: WeRaveYou, EDM .com, DJ Mag, Bandwagon, LoopCentral, Media Prima Berhad, etc.
5. Some of the not to miss topics during the conference:
a. What’s the best way to spend your online marketing budget for maximum exposure?
b. The Social Media X-Ray
c. From Malaysia to L.A. & London: Breaking Music Barriers
d. Distinguish yourself (as a deejay) from the rest!
e. Collaboration is the way to grow as an artist
f. Do’s and dont’s when it comes to sending in your demo’s to labels
6. WMW being a push on promoting awareness of digital advancements within the music industry among young professionals have gained support by local & regional digital advanced companies: 1001 Tracklists, MYnic, Musiio, & Jupiter
7. If you are one who appreciates the newest gadgets & gizmos of music gear and equipments, then you’ll be glad to know that you may get first-hand experience in trying out the latest inventions by: Sonarworks, Ableton, Void, Focusrite, Novation, FL Studio. Psst… Check out how to win cool stuff from these brands by checking out @wiredmusicweek on Instagram!
8. WMW is Supported by few of the largest artist booking agencies in the world:
a) David Lewis Productions ( Armin Van Buuren, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Fedde Le Grand, David Gravell, Andrew Rayel & more)
b) Anna Agency ( Hardwell, Afrojack, Dannic, Kris Kross Amsterdam)
c) Ace Agency ( Martin Garrix, Bassjackers & more!)
9. Taking over Kuala Lumpur city center after sunset w/ W MW festival themed after parties at KL’s top party spots: Zouk Club KL, Kyo KL, The Iron Fairies , Jiro KL, Red Room, & The Rouge Club
10. Joining this proud locally-Malaysian founded event, is 2 of Malaysia’s biggest festival organizers: Future Sound Asia ( Good Vibes Festival) & Livescape (It’s The Ship). After-all, it is about supporting each other & be proud of our homeland talents, no?